Dr. Pelzig is joined by Marcel Zeien, L.Ac., a skilled acupuncturist with special experience in musculo-skeletal pain and Zero Balancing.
And Mark Belnick, L.Ac, Dipl.C.H, who has been practicing Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine for over 10 years.
Dr. Naomi Pelzig, M.D. has practiced medicine for more than 25 years, combining the best of modern western medicine and traditional eastern medicine. Dr. Pelzig is a compassionate partner with her patients, helping them heal and achieve good health through knowledge and support.
Dr. Pelzig and her associates focus on:
- Acupuncture- a holistic system of medicine that promotes natural healing, enhances the body’s recuperative powers, supports physical and emotional health and immunity, and relieves pain.
- Herbal Medicine- Chinese and western, which have both medicinal and nutritive uses.
- Zero Balancing- which is a gentle manual therapy which helps align the energy of the body and the skeleton to have profound effects on physical and mental health.
- Physiatry - A specialty that treats nerve, muscle and bone injuries or illnesses that affect how you move.
- Osteopathic Manipulation - A full body system of hands-on techniques to alleviate pain, restore function and promote health and well being. What is a D.O.?
We want to help you develop a life of health and happiness.
Food allergies shouldn’t prevent you from dining out with your friends and family. Unfortunately, though, many people with food allergies resort to cooking their own meals to reduce the risk of an adverse reaction. From dairy and nuts to gluten (wheat-based protein) and shellfish, there are certain foods that people must avoid to prevent adverse reactions.
The Growing Problem of [...] » Continue reading
Stress from day-to-day life can have an extremely negative impact on our health, emotionally, mentally, and physically as well. Long-term or extreme stress can result in frequent or chronic headaches, muscle aches, sleeplessness, anxiety, fatigue, depression, etc. All of these problems only present even more problems to our health and overall well-being. How can we prevent stress from our everyday [...] » Continue reading